 Trains / 24134
24133  |  24135
Subject:
BNSF new paint
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 25 Jan 2005 12:47:49 GMT

Subject says it all...

http://www.newscom.com/cgi-bin/prnh/20050124/DAM043-a

http://www.newscom.com/cgi-bin/prnh/20050124/DAM043LOGO-b

http://www.newscom.com/cgi-bin/prnh/20050124/DAM043LOGO-c

Warbonnets FOREVER!
Jim

Message has 3 Replies:
  Re: BNSF new paint

(...) this new logo is introducing incompatability in my collection! Larry Pieniazek, BNSF fan since they merged, 2004 BNSF transportation purchases: 0, 2005 BNSF transportatoin purchases (after the new logos and paint): 0... That'll show them! (1) (...) (19 years ago, 25-Jan-05, to lugnet.trains)
  Re: BNSF new paint

(...) Hear Hear! It's almost ironic that lego's model is now outdated, what with this heritage IV coming out (or is it III?) Gotta admit it looks MCUH cooler than the old one though. Legoswami Samarth (19 years ago, 25-Jan-05, to lugnet.trains)
  Re: BNSF new paint

(...) From the images it looks like it is only the logo that changed, not the paint scheme. Is that correct? Or am I missing something? jt (19 years ago, 25-Jan-05, to lugnet.trains)