 Trains / 24335
Re: Peak Diesel Engine (was Re: BNSF new paint)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 10 Feb 2005 07:02:44 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Mark Bellis wrote:

SNIPPIFICATION

   Finally got round to posting some pics of my Class 44 Peak diesel engine. When moving over the points, the articulated bogies are a sight to behold!

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/mbellis/Trains/Diesel/Class-44-Peak/peak_curve_ba_agm_2004.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/mbellis/Trains/Diesel/Class-44-Peak/peak_half_angle_ba_agm_2004.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/mbellis/Trains/Diesel/Class-44-Peak/peak_straight_ba_agm_2004.jpg

Mark, This looks really nice! Now I *have* to know how you did the bogies. The Proto is 4-axled right? Your bogie design seems very inriguing. I also like the use of the space radar dish as a grille. You’ve just showed me how to do mine! I hadn’t thought of that. So that’s two new things from you. I look forward to seeing more!

Legoswami Samarth