 Trains / 24178
Re: BNSF new paint
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 26 Jan 2005 18:43:11 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Derek Raycraft wrote:
In lugnet.trains, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
1 - two pistons sharing a common combustion chamber per cylinder, IIRC...

What the Larry Pieniazek Bobble Head Doll is that?

Ok after giving Larry farfignuten for not Googling something I figured I should
Google it myself.

Not an easy find, but is this the kind of thing you're taking about?

http://www.lexcie.zetnet.co.uk/delticengine.htm

I've never seen an engine design like that before.  Very odd.

Derek