 Trains / 24184
Re: BNSF new paint
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 26 Jan 2005 20:37:21 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Tim David wrote:
Ironically (1) that's exactly the same link as I gave in my post, it was just
hidden by the ftx!

Nuts. I did travers the thread through your post, but I missed that link
completely.

I wasn't until Larry's post that the engine consept hit me.  I did backtrack,
but I missed the link the second time though.

Now I want to build one of these.

Derek