 Trains / 24155
Re: BNSF new paint
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 26 Jan 2005 06:03:48 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Tim David wrote:
   In lugnet.trains, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
   In lugnet.trains, Samarth Moray wrote:

   Warbonnets FOREVER! Jim

Hear Hear! It’s almost ironic that lego’s model is now outdated, what with this heritage IV coming out (or is it III?) Gotta admit it looks MCUH cooler than the old one though.

Na. Too trendy. The Cigar Band nose logo is much cooler thsn some “lightning bolt”ish thing.

Have to agree

Meh... I think its because you guys are old school. Which is not to say I don’t like any of the old stuff; For example, I LOVE hood units from ALCo, EMD- but I like the new Diesels (and the schemes) as well. Its a relief from some of the extremely disgusting liveries we have here. BTW, have any of you seen KTM Malaysia/German Railway’s blue tiger? It is my DREAM to build one, after some other projects are out of the way: Its THE favourite Diesel for me.... Beautiful.

Legoswami Samarth