 Trains / 20710
Re: Did I miss something? What is so intresting about a 1/2-track segment???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.de
Date:
Tue, 22 Jul 2003 21:34:41 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Thomas Wölk wrote:
In lugnet.trains, Thomas Wölk wrote:
hi!

Hi Thomas,

thanks for sharing these further pictures without the logos in the center of the
track layout. Do you have an idea, if this very layout has been published in one
of the books like 238, 239, 241 or 242? (it is too hot, too late and my online
connection too slow to check this myself).

I think your reconstruction of this layout is perfectly done after the picture.

BTW: I noticed the little s-shape-curve in the sideline, when I had finished my
picture for uploading. Since this has been a mistake out of the focus I was to
lazy to correct it...

Bye,

Ben