 Trains / 20609
20608  |  20610
Subject:
Did I miss something? 1/2-track segment in 4512?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 11 Jul 2003 22:41:14 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

I’m guessing this topic came up in the 1000steine forum, but I don’t read German language. Has this topic come and gone here in .trains, and I missed it?

Sandy Kostow highlights what appears to be two 1/2-length (8 stud length) 9v train track segments in set 4512.

See the big 4512 back-of-box picture at The ILTCO website.

Uh? Woah....

Guess this is a photo-error? Prototype part accidentally (intentionally?) placed into the picture? Things to come?....

later,

James Mathis