 Trains / 20611
Re: Did I miss something? 1/2-track segment in 4512?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 12 Jul 2003 00:36:11 GMT

Hi James,

I do read German (and participate daily at 1000Steine) and this is what
the thread was about:
these prototypes are indeed pictured, but NOT enclosed.

Nevertheless, it's a sign that our half-track wishes have the attention
of the Firm!

regards,
Klaas H. Meijaard
(together with Jan-Albert one of the main participants of the
1000SteineLand last weekend)

Best (English) link @ picutre site: Ben's.
http://www.fgltc.org/fgltc13.phtml

James Mathis wrote:

I'm guessing this topic came up in the 1000steine forum, but I don't read German
language.  Has this topic come and gone here in .trains, and I missed it?

Sandy Kostow highlights what appears to be
<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=452664 two 1/2-length (8 stud
length) 9v train track segments> in set 4512.

See the <http://www.iltco.org/sneakpeek/boxart/?image=3 big 4512 back-of-box
picture> at The ILTCO website.

Uh? Woah....

Guess this is a photo-error?  Prototype part accidentally (intentionally?)
placed into the picture?  Things to come?....

later,

James Mathis