 Trains / 20614
Re: Did I miss something? 1/2-track segment in 4512?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 12 Jul 2003 06:13:18 GMT

James,
I just checked the box of my 4512 set and the picture is the same
showing 2 half track straight tracks, but my set included 17 curve
track, three straight track and a switch. I hope half straight track
are coming.
Bruce