 Trains / 20610
Re: Did I miss something? 1/2-track segment in 4512?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 11 Jul 2003 23:25:19 GMT

Whoa, that is interesting... I just got the Summer 2003 catalog, unfortunately it doesn’t show much track, just one full straight and the switch and curves in the set. That’s definitely a half-track though, you can see the locks on it. Since those box pics are prelim, I’d have to say I’d bet it’s a mistake.

Man a half-track would be awesome! A step in the right direction for Lego Trains (along with all their other right steps). Jake, maybe you can tell us?

Here’s hoping...

-Stefan-

In lugnet.trains, James Mathis wrote:
   I’m guessing this topic came up in the 1000steine forum, but I don’t read German language. Has this topic come and gone here in .trains, and I missed it?

Sandy Kostow highlights what appears to be two 1/2-length (8 stud length) 9v train track segments in set 4512.

See the big 4512 back-of-box picture at The ILTCO website.

Uh? Woah....

Guess this is a photo-error? Prototype part accidentally (intentionally?) placed into the picture? Things to come?....

later,

James Mathis