 Trains / 18924
Re: New Poll
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 8 Jan 2003 21:02:10 GMT

An 8-wide waggon with a maximum length of 20 would look a bit strange in my
eyes.

Hehe.  :^)

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sastrei/Trains/FreightCars/boxcar.jpg

22 studs with the running boards.  I'm getting a whole line of these guys
together.

-Stefan--"8-wide rules!!!"-G.

p.s.  Sorry 'bout the crappy pic quality.