 Trains / 18854
Re: New Poll
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 6 Jan 2003 07:51:17 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Harvey Henkelman writes:
I'm at it again...

http://members.lugnet.com/polls/ballots/?n=126

-Harvey (The Train Troll)

You forgot one important answer, so I canot answer your poll at all: I build
all stuff in 7 wide now, since that is my personal favorite compromise in
running behaviour and look. Additionally 7 wide can still run among 6-wides.

7-wide = trains
6-wide = trucks
5-wide = cars

Regards,