 Trains / 1267
Re: Train Windows service packs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 24 May 1999 19:27:45 GMT

Mike Poindexter wrote:

Also, the lady I spoke with said that nobody has ever done a letter campaign.
Well, I guess we will have to change that.  I am posting my letter to the
following url:

http://www.thesocket.com/~mpndxtr/LEGO/USTrain.doc

Let me know what you think...

Not a bad start. But I have to reiterate a few things. Your letter is
not color specific. On reflection I agree with the color priority list
but would rank them in THIS priority

grey, white, red, blue, yellow,, black

Secondly, I think asking for one pack that has many colors is better.
They are not going to make 6 packs, let's face it. I realise that the
pack when it has the quantities I named off in all 6 colors will be a 25
dollar pack. That's fine.

Thirdly I am strongly opposed to having some glass trans light blue and
some clear by window type. I would revise the list in the word doc to be
all clear, or all trans light blue, or even 1/2 and 1/2, but across all
types, not segregated by type. I want all my windows of whatever size,
to have the same glass color. Go look at prototype trains sometime, it
is unprototypical to have only some windows tinted.

Fourthly, I forgot about STICKERS! I want some stickers to make windows
frosted, and I want some striping stickers that are the correct length
for the doors in wide and narrow stripes so I can make a red/white/blue
door if I want to, and so forth.
FDIC Know your Customer is wounded, thanks to you, but not dead...
See http://www.defendyourprivacy.com for details
- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.