 Trains / 1279
Re: Train Windows service packs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 25 May 1999 11:56:33 GMT

On the much disputed topic of which colour to ask for:

Why not simply ask for a parts pack with all parts in the
same colour (let TLG make the hard decision). I am quite
sure TLG will be able to figure out which or how many
colours they should produce the parts pack in.

Play well,

Jacob

    --  E-mail:          sparre@cats.nbi.dk          --
    --  Web...:  <URL:http://hugin.ldraw.org/LEGO/>  --