 Trains / 1275
Re: Train Windows service packs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 25 May 1999 00:00:31 GMT

i like the word document. but 2 things:
1.why aeroplane windows? where are they used in the train world?
2.for a sticker sheet have the folowing:
8 lined stickers for the window glass.
2 each of:
yellow bottom for the doors
red bottom for the doors
white stripe for the doors
red/white/blue stripe for the doors
blue bottom half for the doors
as for color id vote for grey

i think a second pack later with more of the sepcial train pieces sich as the
nose pieces would be good.