 Trains / 1273
Re: Train Windows service packs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 24 May 1999 22:51:04 GMT

In lugnet.trains, John Neal writes:
Larry Pieniazek wrote:

So let's get down to 2 colors.  Or even 1. Me, I like blue. We haven't
HAD a lot of blue in a long time. Blue and grey. There are good sources
of black windows doors and airplane windows already (although not the
narrow train windows)

Blue?  If it's all the same to them, I'd say silver and gray.  I think I'd go • for
white over blue.

I would also have to agree.  If you want blue that much, I have 4 blue train
windows I could trade you.

My picks would be:

1. Gray/Black
2. Red/White
3. Blue/Yellow (I don't think it will get that far)

Adding the corrugated window and making it two colors with 2 sets of doors,
the piece count is up to 40 with 18 individual elements.  That is pushing it
probably to the limit.

How many people do you think we can get to write letters?

Mike