 Trains / 1288
Re: Train Windows service packs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 25 May 1999 15:32:10 GMT

In lugnet.trains, John Neal writes:
Whereas I really LIKE yellow. Proves the point I guess.

I'm curious.  Why do you think that silver is out of the question? (*my* • favorite
choice)

For them to release silver windows is pretty tough.  First, it is the most
expensive color to do.  Second, there isn't enough silver to have trim in
silver and the silver bricks were limited edition.

Mike