 Trains / 1268
1267  |  1269
Subject:
Belville Base Plates wanted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Mon, 24 May 1999 19:37:08 GMT

The GMLTC has urgent need for a few (40-50 or so) Belville baseplates.
These are the huge (24 x 24 studs, I think) brick high plates that have
a quarter circle taken out of them and a separate quarter circle plate.
They were made in lots of "lovely" pastel colors.

For example, Pretty Wishes Playhouse :
http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=pretty+wishes
has 1 yellow one (but missing the quarter circle part I think), and two
pastel purple ones (which DO have their quarter circle parts).

Color does not matter, these will form a hidden part of the core of each
module and save weight while adding structural integrity.

I've donated all that I have (I have more than 12 in the pastel green)
as have all the "regular" GMLTCers. We have four modules under
construction and time is short before the NMRA show. If you can help,
please let us know what you'd want in exchange, or what you'd want in
cash.

FDIC Know your Customer is wounded, thanks to you, but not dead...
See http://www.defendyourprivacy.com for details
- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.