 Town / 5257
Re: City blocks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 24 Sep 2002 16:00:19 GMT

Jacob Sparre Andersen wrote in message ...
It seems to me that if we choose a 32×32 baseplate
plus idewalk on one or more sides as the basic city
module, then we "just" have to decide on the height
and width of the sidewalk, and on how to tie modules
together. (is flower pots on the sidewalk enough?)

Jacob, what's your thinking on having the sidewalk be part of the building
module?  My preference would be to have the sidewalk separate (as part of
the road plate) but I'm interested in your reasons.

Kevin
NEW Cottage kit, 577 pieces! http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-cott.htm
LEGO TOWN PLANNING information:
http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/COntent/Townplan/townplan.htm