 Town / 5254
Re: City blocks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 24 Sep 2002 00:18:22 GMT

Chris Leach wrote in message ...
In lugnet.town, Kevin Wilson writes:
Do we need a max size?

I was thinking a max size so that the cross roads would work and so there • is
a "standard" to work with.(my whole point of this)and we get a more block
feel.

I like towns where the blocks are not all the same size, personally, and
it's often necessary to fit into a given table area.

If there was no max size, there would be nothing stopping you standardizing
as a club or personally on a 2x3 baseplate block, but it wouldn't restrict
others who might not need or want that restriction.

Kevin
NEW Cottage kit, 577 pieces! http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-cott.htm
LEGO TOWN PLANNING information:
http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/COntent/Townplan/townplan.htm