 Town / 5236
Re: City blocks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sun, 22 Sep 2002 15:04:52 GMT

In lugnet.town, William R. Ward writes:

The trouble with this is that it can't fit on a 30" or 45" wide table.
For some train clubs, it's important to be able to reach all parts of
the layout.  So I am against any standard that requires buildlings to
be very big.  But see below...

Chris was proposing 2x3 standard 10 inch 32 stud a side baseplates I think,
not the 15 inch extra large 48 stud kind. Hope that helps.