 Technic / Bionicle / 1743
Re: MATA NUI UPDATED AGAIN!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Tue, 20 Nov 2001 21:37:28 GMT

I'm sorry I didn't check the www.maskofdestiny.com story before I posted.
Purple Dave and friends advise us to talk to the Tohunga between battles
with the Rahi. I've had trouble getting them to speak before the next battle
sequence begins, and it seems the Tohunga do have different abilities and,
if you can get them to chat with you, they'll describe strengths and
weaknesses. I haven't had luck with that, I'll be chasing that grail now for
awhile.

I never thought to try the Le-Koronan flute -- if you leave Kini-Nui, does
the game let you return?