 Technic / Bionicle / 1764
Re: Mata Nui bug?: Which Quarry Key did you get?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Sun, 2 Dec 2001 22:32:46 GMT

I just ran another character up to the "Ta-Koro Ensign" point, and hit the bug.
The Quarry key was Lewa's. For the second time I gave the "Letter to the
Astrologer" to the Astrologer and got the Gnomon, which is stuck in my backpack
because, of course, the gold mask is there instead. So the bug occurs even
when the "Letter" isn't actually present in the backpack, and it occurs when
the Quarry key is Lewa's or Pohatu's.