 Technic / Bionicle / 1828
Re: Mata Nui bug?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Sun, 23 Dec 2001 01:53:29 GMT

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Marlene Spears writes:
This glitch is *very* common!! In fact, David Laswell (Purple_Dave of
www.maskofdestiny.com ) and Brian Hunt ("Telekinetic" of Bionicle Zone,
www.BZcommunity.com ) are trying to find fixes or workarounds for it. Is the
"Letter to the Astrologer" still in your backpack, even though you've found the
gold mask?? That seems to be a warning symptom, and it would be very helpful to
know if that's generally true.

Does anyone out there have a character who does *not* have the extra "Letter to
the Astrologer" in their backpack and still can't get the Ta-Koro Ensign?

I had the problem where Jala wouldn't ask me to join the guard, I didn't
have a second letter in my backpack.  I tried going back to Le-Koro (every
time I went there via the tunnel from Onu-Koro, the tunnel is not open, and
the Le-Korians were all hiding again), I went through the whole swarm
process etc. again, then went straight back to Jala via the second flute
song, and he finally asked me to join the guard.

Martin