 Technic / Bionicle / 1760
General warning: Mata Nui bug
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Sat, 1 Dec 2001 16:36:53 GMT

General warning

Never NEVER EVER talk to Kapura twice in the on-line game. You will loose
all freinds picked up, and can't get them back. Never EVER.

This has been well documented on Bionicle Zone.

- Slayer of Makuta

I picked up the fire guy, then Kopeke, but then I saw the fire guy again
(?).  I talked to him and he joined my group again (?), but Kopeke
disappeared from my Tohunga screen (and he is no longer where I picked him
up).  After I picked everyone else up, I went to the temple and did all the
puzzles until the last one.  Since Kopeke isn't in my screen, I can't solve
it.  Since I technically already picked him up, I can't find him where I
first picked him up.  Anyone else have this problem?  Anyone know how to
solve it?  I'd hate to have to start over from this point in the story.
That happened to me too. I picked up Kapura (the fire guy) then I picked up
Maku and Hafu. Then I saw Kapura again, and now I can't find Maku or Hafu.
This update has some serious glitches.
                         Ben