 Technic / Bionicle / 1823
Re: Mata Nui bug?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Thu, 20 Dec 2001 01:58:25 GMT

All of my "bugged" characters got the Ensign from Jala *after* the new
episode was installed. I _think_ the bug has been fixed. Did you try
speaking to Jala again?

Just tried again.  Started out once again with the letter for astrologer.
Gave that to him (again), went underground to try to use the gnomon (again)
but couldn't, as the sundial thing was already opened.  Then headed over to
Jala, talked with him... nothing.  Frustrating.