 Technic / Bionicle / 1761
Re: Mata Nui bug?: Which Quarry Key did you get?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Sat, 1 Dec 2001 22:41:36 GMT

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Marlene Spears writes:
Anyone who has the Ta-Koro Ensign "bug", could you please post which Quarry
key you got? That is, which of the masks did you open to fight the Nui-Jaga?
You should be able to tell if you forgot, because there should only be one
rubble pile at the Quarry. If there's a trend, that might help with diagnosis.

I had the first one on the right, the Kanohi Akaku (X-Ray Vision). The
keystone I've used to open it is still visable also, mine is marked with a
six-spoked star symbol, similar to the  *  character on a computer keyboard.

Greetings, M. Moolhuysen.