 Technic / Bionicle / 1756
Re: Mata Nui bug?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Fri, 30 Nov 2001 16:01:18 GMT

This glitch is *very* common!! In fact, David Laswell (Purple_Dave of
www.maskofdestiny.com ) and Brian Hunt ("Telekinetic" of Bionicle Zone,
www.BZcommunity.com ) are trying to find fixes or workarounds for it. Is the
"Letter to the Astrologer" still in your backpack, even though you've found the
gold mask?? That seems to be a warning symptom, and it would be very helpful to
know if that's generally true.

Does anyone out there have a character who does *not* have the extra "Letter to
the Astrologer" in their backpack and still can't get the Ta-Koro Ensign?

-- Tukawetse

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Manfred Moolhuysen writes:
In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Ben Wu writes:
This update has some serious glitches.

I think I've found another one, I've talked to the captain in the lava city,
he asked me to join the guard and I accepted. Then he told me he was giving
me an ensign, but it didn't appear in my bag. I went up to the cable car
and indeed the guard would not let me pass, so I fear the process of
recieving the ensign fails.

Greetings, M. Moolhuysen.