 Technic / Bionicle / 1726
Re: MATA NUI UPDATED AGAIN!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Sun, 18 Nov 2001 00:19:38 GMT

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Ben Wu writes:

I can't find Taipu.
        Ben

You must talk to Whenua, then go to the golden hau down the elevator.  It might
take you a while but after you get him go to the gali water fall.  Then It gets
really good.  But I'm still not sure how long your supposed to fend of the
Rahi, or I your just supposed to lose.  I have been doing it since last night
and I have lost twice.  But I don't know what to do.

-poorpip