 Technic / Bionicle / 1759
Re: Mata Nui bug?: Which Quarry Key did you get?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Sat, 1 Dec 2001 16:03:27 GMT

A general appeal, I think, for data to check a new theory from Purple Dave
at Mask of Destiny:

Anyone who has the Ta-Koro Ensign "bug", could you please post which Quarry
key you got? That is, which of the masks did you open to fight the Nui-Jaga?
You should be able to tell if you forgot, because there should only be one
rubble pile at the Quarry. If there's a trend, that might help with diagnosis.

Thanks in advance!

-- Tukawetse

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Manfred Moolhuysen writes:
In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Marlene Spears writes:
This glitch is *very* common!! In fact, David Laswell (Purple_Dave of
www.maskofdestiny.com ) and Brian Hunt ("Telekinetic" of Bionicle Zone,
www.BZcommunity.com ) are trying to find fixes or workarounds for it. Is the
"Letter to the Astrologer" still in your backpack, even though you've found >the gold mask?? That seems to be a warning symptom, and it would be very >helpful to know if that's generally true.

No, I don't have the letter anymore.

Does anyone out there have a character who does *not* have the extra "Letter >to the Astrologer" in their backpack and still can't get the Ta-Koro Ensign?

So, that would be me. Here is the full list of items in my backpack while
I'm not able to recieve the ensign:

1 Episode Book
2 Flute
3 Lightstone
4 Lava Surfboard
5 Pokoro Chisel (MISB, ehh.. I mean: never used it for anything)

Hope that helps for Davids and Bians quest.

Greetings, M. Moolhuysen.