 Technic / Bionicle / 1739
Re: MATA NUI UPDATED AGAIN!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Mon, 19 Nov 2001 23:39:40 GMT

SPOILER WARNING!

I'm not sure how this is supposed to "end" for now. I have found the
following things happen once the Toa have vanished into the underworld:

You see the "jungle". It is quiet. After a few moments, you hear a noise,
and you see the Suva in the background; Tamaru points up to the sky, while
Maku watches, and you see Tamaru say: "Here come the Rahi!"

The Company fights the Rahi -- the game is pretty straightforward and it
does not appear to matter whether you win or lose. I am not sure whether any
of the Tohunga is a better marksman than the others, or shoots more
frequently; likewise I am not sure which of the Rahi is the most dangerous
opponent. It is just a slugfest, apparently.

After battles 1 and 2, the dream sequence begins with glowing Gali eyes. You
see the Toa Kaita assemble, greet each other, and go their separate ways. A
pair of eyes follows one of them.

After battles 3 and 4, the dream sequence continues and you see Wairuha meet
the Manas.

After battles 5 and 6, in the dream, you see Wairuha battle the Manas --
and fall to the ground!

I have continued to battle after this, and have not seen any more of the
dream sequence.

Does that sound right? Or is there something else I should do or discover?