 Technic / Bionicle / 1723
Re: MATA NUI UPDATED AGAIN!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Sat, 17 Nov 2001 20:48:13 GMT

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Brett James writes:
In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Ben Wu writes:
Title says it all. Just go to Ga-Koro.
                       Ben

Ok so I got to the RPG type part.  And I have seen the dream were the big Lewa
falls (I know it has some other name) but know I am wondering am I suppossed >to
lose? I have only lost once but what will happen if I retreat all the way to
the temple???  Could someone please explain!

-poorpip

I can't find Taipu.
         Ben