 Technic / Bionicle / 1813
Re: Mata Nui bug?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Tue, 18 Dec 2001 20:01:06 GMT

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Marlene Spears writes:
This glitch is *very* common!! In fact, David Laswell (Purple_Dave of
www.maskofdestiny.com ) and Brian Hunt ("Telekinetic" of Bionicle Zone,
www.BZcommunity.com ) are trying to find fixes or workarounds for it. Is the
"Letter to the Astrologer" still in your backpack, even though you've found the
gold mask?? That seems to be a warning symptom, and it would be very helpful to
know if that's generally true.

Has there been any progress on fixing this bug?  I feel like everyone else
has completed the game or is so much farther than myself because of this.
Sort of frustrating...