 Technic / Bionicle / 1718
1717  |  1719
Subject:
MATA NUI UPDATED AGAIN!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Sat, 17 Nov 2001 02:58:12 GMT

Title says it all. Just go to Ga-Koro.
                        Ben

Message has 3 Replies:
  Re: MATA NUI UPDATED AGAIN!

(...) What do I do when I get there? All I see different is the fence but no says anything different!!! -poorpip (23 years ago, 17-Nov-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)
  Re: MATA NUI UPDATED AGAIN!

(...) Ok so I got to the RPG type part. And I have seen the dream were the big Lewa falls (I know it has some other name) but know I am wondering am I suppossed to lose? I have only lost once but what will happen if I retreat all the way to the (...) (23 years ago, 17-Nov-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)
  Mata Nui bug?

(...) I picked up the fire guy, then Kopeke, but then I saw the fire guy again (?). I talked to him and he joined my group again (?), but Kopeke disappeared from my Tohunga screen (and he is no longer where I picked him up). After I picked everyone (...) (23 years ago, 28-Nov-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)