 Technic / Bionicle / 1752
Re: Mata Nui bug?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Thu, 29 Nov 2001 00:10:19 GMT

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Matthew Taylor writes:
In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Ben Wu writes:
Title says it all. Just go to Ga-Koro.
                       Ben

I picked up the fire guy, then Kopeke, but then I saw the fire guy again
(?).  I talked to him and he joined my group again (?), but Kopeke
disappeared from my Tohunga screen (and he is no longer where I picked him
up).  After I picked everyone else up, I went to the temple and did all the
puzzles until the last one.  Since Kopeke isn't in my screen, I can't solve
it.  Since I technically already picked him up, I can't find him where I
first picked him up.  Anyone else have this problem?  Anyone know how to
solve it?  I'd hate to have to start over from this point in the story.
That happened to me too. I picked up Kapura (the fire guy) then I picked up
Maku and Hafu. Then I saw Kapura again, and now I can't find Maku or Hafu.
This update has some serious glitches.
                          Ben