 Technic / Bionicle / 1744
Re: Bohrok Speculation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Wed, 21 Nov 2001 02:51:51 GMT

I had an idea while going over the new update on boinicle.com. . .
If the Toa Kaita fall to just the Manas what will happen when they face
Makuta???
What if Makuta beats them then mabey the Bohrok have to pick up where the Toa
failed. This is all just a big guess and probally isn't true but I just want to
put this out there.

-poorpip