 Technic / Bionicle / 1669
Re: Bohrok Speculation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Wed, 31 Oct 2001 15:34:52 GMT

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Andrew Bulthaupt writes:
These are the 'spiders' not exo-suits, and in a way as someone said they are
'anti-Toa'. The canopy is too small for a Turaga or Tohunga. Haven't you heard
the rumors? These are the six spiders, there will hopefully be more Bionicle
sets coming in 2k2, but no 'other' spiders, because that's what we have here
already.

how can these be spiders? they don't have 8 limbs legs....