 Technic / Bionicle / 1708
Re: Bohrok Speculation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Fri, 9 Nov 2001 18:17:59 GMT

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Matthew Gerber writes:
Just found this image on Brickshelf (courtesy of Geoffrey Hawley):

Well...they're definately not exo-suits (dagnabit!)...the female of the ball
joints is the same as normal, so they are about the same size as the
Toa...loads of new parts though: new arms, the hand/grippers, the
head/canopy (with teeth?)...

Hmmm...

Matt

Fascinating. I can't discern what's going on with the head. There is a fat
20-tooth gear in its belly, though. The chassis seems to be a
variation/amplification of the Tohunga chassis. The hands (is that left hand
for throwing discs?), arms, legs and feet all look really cool and useful.

I make it out to be a bit shorter than a Toa, more like the typical
Throwbot, but heftier.

It's pretty menacing, I think they are either really ugly pets for the Toa
or they are playing on the Makuta squad.

The speculation is almost as fun as the toy.