 Technic / Bionicle / 1643
Re: Bohrok Speculation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Tue, 30 Oct 2001 06:59:59 GMT

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Ian Constable writes:
Matthew Gerber wrote:

Don't these look like armored suits (mecha style) for the Toa to use? There
are as many of them as Toa, and the colors correspond too. They have a
"canopy" that looks like it might cover a cockpit of sorts. It would make
sense that the Toa could be "beefed-up" in this way, rather than introduce
new Toa, or what-have-you. This is basically what everyone has been doing in
theor MOCs, just in a more "playable" format.

So whaddaya' think? Might I be on to something here?

We'll need to wait for Tim to get us some better scans, but to me the feet
don't look like the Toa feet at all...they look almost "built" (dare we hope
for the integration of System pieces? Nah!).

I dare say that those feet look small enough to fit in the slots underneath the Toa's
feet...
I like that idea.  But how would it work for Pohatu?

Just remove the toe extentions (and maybe the pins on the outside of the
legs?), I'd imagine.

Matt