 Technic / Bionicle / 1703
Re: Bohrok Speculation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Thu, 8 Nov 2001 20:39:23 GMT

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Matthew Gerber writes:

I have it on a reliable source that the Bohrok are sumo wrestlers!

We now return you to the Bohrok speculation already in progress...

Just found this image on Brickshelf (courtesy of Geoffrey Hawley):

Well...they're definately not exo-suits (dagnabit!)...the female of the ball
joints is the same as normal, so they are about the same size as the
Toa...loads of new parts though: new arms, the hand/grippers, the
head/canopy (with teeth?)...

Hmmm...

Matt