 Technic / Bionicle / 1704
1703  |  1705
Subject:
Does anyone else think a Bionicle show would rock?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Thu, 8 Nov 2001 21:11:35 GMT

Hey Guys,
While watching Toonami on Kid's WB afternoon, a Bionicle commercial for the
Rahi came on. Now, I'd already been seduced by the previous commercials
enough to buy every Toa set and I plan on more puchasing more; However I had
not yet seen THIS commercial. It was cinematic, well constructed and quite
cool. The way the 3D animation looks in also awesome, so that had me
thinking. If they can already afford to make 5 minute blurbs, why cant they
add 20 more minutes to that and make a ROCKING show. IMHO, if the Bionicle
show would ever come to exist, I'm sad to say I'll become a zombie and
ransack every toy store in the tri-county area attempting to purchase every
Bionicle set.

Just a quick train of thought I wish to share,
-Jay
(Who loves the way the announcer says "Bionicle")