 Technic / Bionicle / 1673
Re: Bohrok Speculation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Wed, 31 Oct 2001 21:31:43 GMT

Notice the " ' ' "'s around spiders(like this 'spiders'), meaning that these are
the things that were RUMORED to be be spiders, but this is what they turned out
as. Yes, I agree, they're not spiders, but technically, I never said that they
were, although they are a little insect-ish, especially with the fangs.

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Tim Milligan writes:
hmm...spiders? not likely, but I'm glad they're anti-toa

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Austin Greenwood writes:
In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Andrew Bulthaupt writes:
These are the 'spiders' not exo-suits, and in a way as someone said they are
'anti-Toa'. The canopy is too small for a Turaga or Tohunga. Haven't you heard
the rumors? These are the six spiders, there will hopefully be more Bionicle
sets coming in 2k2, but no 'other' spiders, because that's what we have here
already.

how can these be spiders? they don't have 8 limbs legs....