 Technic / Bionicle / 1667
Re: Bohrok Speculation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Wed, 31 Oct 2001 11:01:59 GMT

These are the 'spiders' not exo-suits, and in a way as someone said they are
'anti-Toa'. The canopy is too small for a Turaga or Tohunga. Haven't you heard
the rumors? These are the six spiders, there will hopefully be more Bionicle
sets coming in 2k2, but no 'other' spiders, because that's what we have here
already.

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Michael Foertsch writes:
In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Matthew Gerber writes:
The new Bohrok sets, as seen in Tim's scans at FBTB • (http://www.fbtb.net/),
are reputed to be the "spiders" we have seen pre-production sketches of
recently.  Good, bad or Rahi...we don't know yet, but here's what I think • I see:

Exo-suits!

YES!! Exo-suits

Don't these look like armored suits (mecha style) for the Toa to use? • There
are as many of them as Toa, and the colors correspond too. They have a
"canopy" that looks like it might cover a cockpit of sorts. It would make
sense that the Toa could be "beefed-up" in this way, rather than introduce
new Toa, or what-have-you...

So whaddaya' think? Might I be on to something here?

... but not for the Toa - they would be pretty big suits. Maybe for the
Turaga or Tohunga? Look at the "canopy" - it looks transparent to me -
possibly a figure sitting inside?
So it seems like we have something to look forward to; we know what it looks
like, but we don't know what it is. Then there are the "rumor" figures =
spiders & a roll up worm thingy.... I can't wait!!!!

Whatever comes along, I'll be happy!!!

Mike

(P.S. Sorry about the earlier reply that went straight to you Matt, I pushed
the wrong button...bad me!)
--
Michael Foertsch
theBionicleMan