 Technic / 901
Re: Broken pieces in 8448 Supercar?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 19 Jan 2000 20:50:27 GMT

One of my 3 (I got the Formula Flash too) cracked like was expected. I
called LEGO and explained that I had both sets w/the defective parts. She
said "no problem, I'll send you all 3 replacements at once". After a few
minutes I asked about getting replacements for Technic beams that have been
broken for years (reason "unknown"). She asked what size and color and told
me to be expecting a package from them. 2 days later I had all 3 new
cylinders and about 20 other Technic beams of various size in blue and
black.
For the 1st time to have to call LEGO for anything what so ever, I was
majorly impressed.

Fred

http://legocork.webjump.com/