 Technic / 1176
Re: Broken pieces in 8448 Supercar?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 26 Feb 2000 01:50:35 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Dan Huber writes:
I purchased my car from TRU this past month (I think; or was it Jan.?) and
am hoping my parts do fine.  So far, using only the one because I have the
convertible body build right now, it's working fine.  I've had it open
sometimes for days at a time with the cylinder at full compression and it
still extends just fine.  Looks like I got the revised parts.  So far so
good...

Dan

You shouldn't have any problems with them, even if you purchased it in
January. The problem was with a limited number of the first-round cylinders
and I'm sure they caught it and cleared it up way before January.

Joel