 Technic / 1198
Re: Broken pieces in 8448 Supercar?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 1 Mar 2000 15:14:29 GMT

Amazing co-incedence.
I got mine for xmas too.
And guess what, at the weekend the doors wouldnt open on mine either!
And yes, lego are sending me a spare. (only one, as only one had broke, they
said phone if the other one goes)

regards
lawrence

Unofficial 8448 Supercar II Owners club at
http://homepages.tesco.net/~lawrence.wilkes/8448.htm

One of mine was completely broken (spring inside tube) the other had a small
piece of the black plastic loose inside (partialy broken).

-Rich