 Technic / 1120
Re: Broken pieces in 8448 Supercar?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 23 Feb 2000 00:24:57 GMT

Can you list the number to call?  I tried calling LEGO Consumer Affairs at
1-860-763-3211 (I live in California) and they said something about sending in
the parts and replacing the pieces for a charge, which doesn't jibe with what
you said.  I got this number from http://www.lego.com/help/contactlego.asp

I just called s@h, and was transferred someplace, and got 2 replacement
thingums in the mail, and even a replacement motor for my mindstorms :)

Dan