 Technic / 887
Re: Broken pieces in 8448 Supercar?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 19 Jan 2000 18:39:22 GMT

Here's my question.  Anyone else seen this happen?  Any suggestions about
fixing it?  Should I just try to get replacements from TLC?
Any help would be appreciated.

Call Lego, and ask for a replacement.  They _know_ that this part breaks often,
since it seems to be a pourly designed part in the first place.:)

James (who has had to replace one of them already)