 Technic / 1189
Re: Broken pieces in 8448 Supercar?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 28 Feb 2000 19:59:23 GMT

I received the 8448 for Christmas. Untill this last week the "hydrolic" parts
were fine, but over the weekend I find the doors would not open. I called S@H
this morning, and was transfered to Customer support where I was promissed new
parts...

-Rich

In lugnet.technic, Dave Baum writes:
In article <FqLH98.J23@lugnet.com>, "Tom Napolitano"
<tomnap@bersama.net> wrote:

    Sometimes they're responsive, sometimes not.  I talked to the nice
representative  in January and yes, they were aware of the problem and
I received a letter explaining how dedicated they are to customer
satisfaction.  But that's all I got.  A letter doesn't fix the problem,
as the part is still broken.

That's pretty surprising.  Have you tried calling again?  They shouldn't
have "dropped the ball" after the first call, but you still should be
able to get replacement parts.

Dave Baum

--
reply to: dbaum at enteract dot com