 Technic / 1116
Re: Broken pieces in 8448 Supercar?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 22 Feb 2000 23:29:59 GMT

Hi,

Can you list the number to call?  I tried calling LEGO Consumer Affairs at
1-860-763-3211 (I live in California) and they said something about sending in
the parts and replacing the pieces for a charge, which doesn't jibe with what
you said.  I got this number from http://www.lego.com/help/contactlego.asp

Thanks,

- Dave

In lugnet.technic, James Powell writes:
Call Lego, and ask for a replacement.  They _know_ that this part breaks • often,
since it seems to be a pourly designed part in the first place.:)

James (who has had to replace one of them already)